- Dispenses prescriptions and counseling on medications by following standard operating procedures
- Follows medication guidelines for receiving ,filling, dispensing, logging, and maintaining loss prevention controls
- Ensures that pharmacy policies and federal and state laws and regulations in all prescription related issues, including HIPAA, SOP, and QA, are followed
- Performs trouble shooting functions for third party discrepancies and other prescription filling issues.
- Verifying periodically, that all required pharmacy, pharmacist, and Technician licenses/ certifications/registrations are current and valid as required by
state, federal and pharmacy guidelines.
- Bachelor’s or Doctorate in Pharmacy and 3 years experience as a pharmacist.
- Must be Proficient with PrimeRx Software.
- Florida License to work as a pharmacist is required.(*)
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Resume submission is required for consideration.
OPS Pharmacy LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.